Monday, July 9, 2007

Return to posting

I took a bit of a break from posting here as I've been pretty busy painting, drawing and relaxing a bit. But I'll be back to posting regularly on the China Blog. These shots are mostly from Dali, like the girl serving the thre teas during the wedding ceremony they satged for us. The first tea is very bitter, the next tea was sweater, and the last super sweat. This is supposed to be how the gal let's you know you're "in", as the sweat tea means you are gonna be hitched. If she keeps giving you the bitter stuff you are out of luck Don Juan.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Joseph Lee said...

The pictures are amazing! I'm envious!

Prasad Fernando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.